OUR VISION & CORE VALUES
Stone & Sprocket is a professional learning and training provider. Our high quality courses are developed based upon the latest research paired with decades of experience in the profession. We value a dynamic approach that responds to the consistently changing landscape and needs of our clients. We are focused on being responsive, connected and focused on making training accessible but rigorous.
We believe that families, children, educators and the wider community deserve the best quality professional support. We strive to develop courses, workshops, seminars and inservices that respond to the community's needs at the current time. We aim to make your booking, training and feedback process as user friendly as possible. We base our interactions on relationships and use evidence based practice and self assessment to make decisions about how to adjust practice. We have high expectations of children and educators to be inclusive, ethical and motivated.
HOW WILL WE DO THIS?
- Seek partnerships with local services and community groups
- Attend local network meetings and public event gatherings to offer support and guidance
- Advocate for play based learning and connection with the outdoors through conversations and public forums
- Offer inservicing and public events that respond to current needs of community
- Constantly adjust our systems and content based upon current needs of our customers