Early Childhood Workshops
Online Webinars Teachers
Inclusion Support Services
phone 0447 819 922
We are an education consultancy business who provides training and support for early childhood teachers both face to face and online.
What does a birth - two educational program look like?
This workshop celebrates the developmental milestones of infants birth - 18 months with the aim to inform the choices we make for environments, planning and relationships.
- Understand where to source developmental milestones and what the birth - 18 month elements are
- Learn what developmental theory is beneficial for, how to apply it to planning and what it is compared to other early childhood theories
- See new examples of how to use developmental knowledge to program for children birth - 18 months based on relationships and attunement
- Formulate ways to share developmental information with families
QA 1. Educational program and practice
2 hour workshop
Ready, set, go! Toddlers are not ready for academics, so what do we do with them!?
This workshop will teach you to identify the typical stages toddlers pass through and how to watch for schematic behaviour that can be used as the basis of a rich and dynamic program.
- Understand where to source developmental milestones and what the 18 month - 3 years elements are
- See new examples of how to use developmental knowledge to program for children 18 months - 3 years based on schematic behaviour
Preschool rooms are not watered down Kindergarten, so how do we teach them everything they need?
This workshop will guide you through the development of preschoolers without the rigid or formal approach rather the use of social groups and agency as a driver.
- Understand where to source developmental milestones and what the 3 - 5 years elements are
- See new examples of how to use developmental knowledge to program for children 3-5 years based on social groups and agency