Critical Reflection - A 'how to practical session'
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop gives you a chance to see how deeper and more critical thinking occurs in everyday experiences and debates in our profession at large. Leaders, beginning teachers and educators are going to enjoy the practical nature of this session.
You will learn to:
- Identify why critical thinking is important in early childhood
- Describe the difference between critical reflection and daily evaluation
- Discuss the next steps after analysing children's play
- Formulate a system that prompts you and your team to engage in critical thinking at various intervals in the planning cycle
- Select ways to inform families that you have engaged in critical thinking