Dig Deeper Behaviour Guidance: Berowra
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop provides your team with a look at the considerations in the root system of the Dig Deeper frame of thinking. Participants will learn to explore their values when guiding behaviour and how to re-think ways to describe and identify behaviours.
Educators will also have the opportunity to brainstorm reasons for behaviour using the frame of thinking to consider adjustments in pedagogy.
You will learn to:
- Consider your image of the child
- Identify behaviour using preferred language
- Formulate reasons for behaviour using assessment tools
- Discuss adjustments in environments, interactions and tempo of the day
- Share information with families and other professionals