Picture books as pathways for learning
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop explores an inquiry-based learning approach in the early years, by using picture books as provocations for co-curriculum construction. Be inspired by new ideas to plan extended investigations, using creative storytelling resources.
- Learn about key components of an inquiry-based approach to learning.
- Discover how picture books can promote learning and development across the curriculum.
- Investigate ways stories can extend children’s critical thinking skills, by planning for STEAM and imaginative play.
- Create and use storytelling props to enrich play-based learning environments.
SUPPORTS QUALITY AREAS:
QA1 Educational program and practice
QA3 Physical environment
- General Admission$120$1200$0