Play Spaces - Does it really matter?
Time & Location
About the Event
Did you know that play spaces and the role environment plays in our teaching is not only about materials and positioning?
This workshop takes you through avariety of considerations around planning for environments.
- Learn to discuss the importance of philosophy and personal values as a driver for design
- New ways of observing play and positioning yourself in the play
- Understanding your role in the play and building intentional teaching techniques
- Create beauty, awe and wonder in play spaces without taking away children's ownership
Quality Area 3 Physical environment
Quality Area 5 Relationships with children
- General admission$65$650$0