The Planning Cycle: Refresher ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
Need a refresher on how the planning cycle works?
This online workshop takes you through the planning cycle with a refreshing look at noticing, quality interactions, observation techniques and inquiry-based planning.
- Learn about how quality interactions infuse quality writing
- Compare and contrast noticing and observing to to enable more clarity in focus of children's interests
- Learn how to use watch you have noticed to test ideas, implement experiences and decide on intentional teaching techniques
- Compare the difference between themes and pathways of inquiry using embedded critical reflection
- Learn new ways of sharing documentation as an advocacy tool.
QA 1 Educational program and practice
- admit one$45$450$0