Routine is not a dirty word but how can we find the balance between freedom and 'free-for-all'?
This workshop is an open
discussion about how to get the best out of your program by focusing on the rhythm of the day. Learn practical suggestions about how to sustain rich and deep engagement based on your routine. You will leave with a toolkit full of refreshing ideas and inspiring
thoughts on the tempo of the day and harmonious connected times with children.
HEALTHY EATING IN EARLY CHILDHOOD
Menu planning, cooking in the classroom and growing foods with children are fun, but need good systems in place.
This workshop provides you with all the compliance information regarding your obligations to nutrition and health in early childhood. We also have some fun with food and practice a never-fail dish.
You will learn:
- To understand your obligations to nutrition in early childhood
- Write philosophies, policies and procedures on healthy eating
- Practice your skills in food preparation and handling
- Discuss barriers and success in growing, cooking and eating with children
CHILD PROTECTION REFRESHER
Get your team up to speed on child protection processes.
This workshop will provide participants with a refreshed knowledge of child protection as well as roles and responsibilities of educators in relation to protection of young children working in Early Childhood.
This comprehensive workshop will include:
- Rights of the Child
- Legal requirements of educators
- Providing a child safe environment
- Documentation, response and reporting procedures
- Continual support for families and children including linking to the community