role environment plays in our teaching is not only about materials and positioning? This workshop takes you through a
variety of considerations around planning for environments.
You will learn to:
- Explore your values
- Watch play and position yourself
- Use open-ended materials and what your role is
- Create beauty, awe and wonder in play spaces without taking away children's ownership
SENSORY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTS
Every child needs an environment to thrive in, not merely survive!
This workshop is informed by many years of working in noisy environments and visiting many environments that have successfully used innovative ways to adjust acoustics, create harmony and cherish noise and mess in ways that everyone can enjoy it.
You will learn:
- About sensory processing
- Discuss the barriers to a harmonious environment
- The role respect and responsibility plays in good environments
- How to select, arrange and design materials used to create beautiful environments for children
MAKE & MOVE
Lets get moving! We are here to help you make the move.
This workshop is a dual visit whereby we visit your service to watch the children play in your environments and then after hours we make the agreed changes. The after hours visit is not on the same day as we need time to discuss the changes.
In the meantime, we can gather resources, plan the move and get the team excited all under budget!