We are an education consultancy business who provides training and support for early childhood teachers both face to face and online.
A basic overview of the National Quality Framework and our obligations.
This workshop aims to re-fresh your team knowledge of the NQF, NQS and EYLF. We do not teach the standards verbatim however we will build understanding on how to link to your practice using practical examples and some fun games!
- Learn early childhood teachers and educators obligations to national law and where the framework comes from.
- Apply quality areas and standards to examples of your works with children, families and community.
- Learn examples of how to include standards, principles, practices and outcomes in to documentation, policy and philosophy
Been leading for a long time? Need fresh idea on research projects or community connections?
Are you ready for the next level? Often when you have spent some time refining and things are running like a well oiled machine, you are ready to look closer at practice or even venture in to the community with advocacy for early childhood.
Contact us to see how we can support you to be a visionary and advocate in early childhood with one of the many collaborative research projects we have on offer. Some of the topics we have worked on are:
- STEM focused experiences in nature
- Nature pedagogy
- Collaborative community projects (mosaics, gardens, initiatives)