OPEN workshops NEAR YOU
- Wed, Mar 24Turner Road PreschoolMar 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+11Turner Road Preschool, 1 Turner Rd, Berowra Heights NSW 2082, AustraliaRoutine is not a dirty word but how can we find the balance between freedom and 'free-for-all'? This workshop is based upon discussion about how to get the best out of your program by focusing on the rhythm of the day. You will leave with a toolkit full of refreshing ideas on the tempo of the day.
- Thu, Apr 29Lapstone PreschoolApr 29, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+10Lapstone Preschool, 9 Explorers Rd, Lapstone NSW 2773, AustraliaAre you thinking about taking your children out of the centre to explore local parks or bushland? Maybe you are trying to build more nature-based focus in to your curriculum? This workshop is a must to learn all about risk assessment and getting the most out of your visits.
- Tue, May 11Our Place PlayschoolMay 11, 5:45 PM – 7:45 PM GMT+10Our Place Playschool, 53 Stockton St, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, AustraliaNeed a refresher on how the planning cycle works? This workshop takes you through the planning cycle without the boring, long PowerPoint presentation. You will engage in practical and useful exercises that remind you of what your obligations are when it comes to documentation.
- Thu, Jun 10Mingara Recreation ClubJun 10, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+10Mingara Recreation Club, 12-14 Mingara Dr, Tumbi Umbi NSW 2261, AustraliaThis workshop explores an inquiry-based learning approach in the early years, by using picture books as provocations for co-curriculum construction. Be inspired by new ideas to plan extended investigations, using creative storytelling resources.
- Thu, Feb 25Angel Zoo Child CareFeb 25, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMAngel Zoo Child Care, 2 Fairmile Cl, Charmhaven NSW 2263, AustraliaDid you know that play spaces and the role environment plays in our teaching is not only about materials and positioning? This workshop takes you through a variety of considerations around planning for environments.