THE PLANNING CYCLE
Need a refresher on how the planning cycle works?
This webinar takes you through the elements of the planning cycle with a new perspective. You will engage in practical and useful exercises that remind you of what your obligations are when it comes to documentation.
- Learn about how quality interactions infuse quality writing
- Compare and contrast noticing and observing to to enable more clarity in focus of children's interests
- Learn how to use watch you have noticed to test ideas, implement experiences and decide on intentional teaching techniques
- Compare the difference between themes and pathways of inquiry using embedded critical reflection
- Learn new ways of sharing documentation as an advocacy tool.
QA 1 Educational program and practice
The Planning Cycle
By viewing this webinar you agree to engage with the content in a professional manner by not using this webinar for public viewing or sale. This webinar is pre-recorded and is the property of Stone & Sprocket ©