We are an education consultancy business who provides training and support for early childhood teachers both face to face and online.
PROGRAMMING & DOCUMENTATION
THE PLANNING CYCLE
Need a refresher on how the planning cycle works?
This workshop takes you through the planning cycle without the boring, long PowerPoint presentation. You will engage in practical and useful exercises that remind you of what your obligations are when it comes to documentation.
- Learn about how quality interactions infuse quality writing
- Compare and contrast noticing and observing to to enable more clarity in focus of children's interests
- Learn how to use watch you have noticed to test ideas, implement experiences and decide on intentional teaching techniques
- Compare the difference between themes and pathways of inquiry using embedded critical reflection
- Learn new ways of sharing documentation as an advocacy tool.