Join us for the first of our
Parent Education Seminars & Talks for 2020.
Stone Sprocket Parent Education aims to build parents confidence by sharing knowledge of child development, strategies to understand children and inspiring ideas to have a strong healthy relationship with family and community.
CHILDREN'S BEHAVIOUR PARENT SEMINAR
Mingara Recreation Club Tumbi Umbi, NSW
Are you struggling with back chat, tantrums, sibling rivalry ? Maybe you are just wanting to build your knowledge on children's behaviour and why they do the things they do?
This workshop uses the 'Dig Deeper' Analogy to work through 6 things that you can do build your relationship with your child.
- Attachment and the importance of connection
- Temperament and how to parent both easy going and slow to warm up children
- Your values and beliefs and the impact they have on your relationship
- Basic needs and how food, sleep and routines can help or hinder the experience
- The senses and how children process the overstimulating or not stimulating enough world
- Play and the importance of the balance between unstructured and intentional play times.