We are an education consultancy business who provides training and support for early childhood teachers both face to face and online.
STEM & SUSTAINABILITY
IN THE EVERYDAY
What is all the fuss about?
Did you know that being sustainable does not need to be an extra program?
This workshop will remind you how easy it is to commit to sustainable practices that keep our children thinking about how to look after earth including flora and fauna not just keep it clean and green for humans.
Learning Outcomes: - Your obligations to sustainability
- The impact early childhood can have on being sustainable
- Practical ways to embed sustainability in to the everyday routines of a day at preschool
- Develop a call to action that involves consideration for our First People and Nature.
QA 1 Educational program and practice
QA 3 Physical environment
Are you championing sustainability at your place and want to share with your community?
Why not enquire about our 'Earth Kids' Community Projects? Your service has the opportunity to take your commitment a step further with regular visits to a wild space, age care facility, education service or local market!
Contact us for a quotation
6 sessions from:
DAY - SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGE
Want to motivate your staff to engage in sustainability in a joyful way?
This workshop dares to inspire and motivate your team by getting outdoors for the day to challenge their resourcefulness and team work skills. We build cubbies, have races and play quirky games using junk (or treasure).
- Learn to see the potential in the use of everyday items for play
- Build a bank of ideas to reuse items for storage and understand the importance of systems of storage
- Learn to communicate with your team effectively about sustainability by completing a self assessment
- Create a sustainability plan of action to move forward